Welcome to our Patient Education page!
Our team of specialists and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with your digestive system. Please use the search field below to browse our website. You'll find a wide array of information about our office, your digestive health and treatments available. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact our office.
Links of Interest
- UpToDate: UpToDate is the largest clinical community in the world dedicated to synthesizing knowledge for clinicians and patients. It includes over 4,400 expert clinicians who function as authors, editors and peer reviewers and over 400,000 users who provide feedback and questions to our editorial group. Its role is to facilitate interaction among members of the healthcare community and to synthesize and disseminate information in order to help clinicians provide better care.
- American Liver Foundation
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Crohn's & Colitis
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
Informed Consent Videos
- Colonoscopy Information Video - American Gastroenterological Association